Twin Cities Teeth Whitening Special
Dr. Serafimov and staff know how important it is for you to have a healthy bright smile. Your mouth’s overall health is important to us too. We pride ourselves on the smiles that leave our practice.
Twin Cities Teeth Whitening for Life is an exciting new program offered to all our new and existing patients. We would like to whiten your teeth and keep them white for life at no extra charge to you.
Here is how it works:
- First we would like to see you for an initial exam, cleaning and x-rays. Call the office at 651-455-1601 to set up your first appointment.
- Then once your teeth are cleaned and healthy, you will get a great discount on your initial whitening procedure. We will provide you with professional bleaching trays and materials for a one time enrollment fee of$179.00 (this is a savings of $200).
- If you keep your regular dental checkups 2 to 3 times yearly, we will be happy to supply you at each checkup appointment with a whitening touchup syringe at no cost to you.
If you have already had whitening done in our office and already have whitening trays, you are automatically be enrolled in our exciting new teeth whitening program. As you come in 2 to 3 times yearly for your regular dental checkup appointments, you will receive a whitening touchup syringe at no cost to you.
If you have not already had whitening done in our office an would like to join our Free Teeth Whitening for Life program you can enroll for the low one time enrollment fee of $179.00 (this is a savings of $200). When you come in 2 to 3 times yearly for your regular dental checkup appointments, you will receive a whitening touchup syringe at no cost to you.
Please contact the office at 651-455-1601 before your next appointment to let us know your are interested in the Free Teeth Whitening for Life Program.
To be eligible for our Free Whitening for Life program, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Must be 8 years of age.
- Must have a healthy mouth
- Keep your recommended cleaning appointments
- All accounts must be current (no outstanding bills)
Membership is valid as long as Dr. Serafimov retains his private practice.